M8 Interceptor has developed a standard equipment package that guarantees our customer's cars will be outfitted with only the highest quality, most reliable, state-of-the-art equipment available today. We will outfit your vehicles with our standard package, or any customized variation thereof, and will do so in a timely and efficient manner so that the vehicles will be back on the street quickly.
Our standard M8 Intereceptor package includes the following items:
- Installed custom console includes two power ports, mounting brackets for additional equipment, cup holders, and a fold-down, adjustable arm rest. Unused bays are covered by fill plates, and the console includes a secure mounting system for the optional mobile data computing solution.
- Rear passenger compartment security barrier is steel re-inforced and includes removable plexiglass window with sliding pass-through.
- Steel Bars mounted in both driver and passenger side rear doors.
- Electronic locks secure standard issue long rifles or shotguns, and can be set to open via a control box with 8 second delay, or via a keyed override.
- Speaker with mounting brackets, capable of handling up to 100W of power.
- Exterior graphics package can be custom designed for a new, unique look, or can be applied subject to agency specifications. All graphics are 3M certified, full-color, and reflective to ensure high visibility.
- Red and Blue colored LED grill lights attached to the front of the vehicle with brackets.
- Two clear LED Flashers mounted to the front of the vehicle, with one red and one blue LED Flasher mounted at the rear.
- Super LED's arranged into a roof mounted light bar with colors to specification. Package includes exterior LED alley lights and take-down lights.
- Interior mounted rear deck lights in two colors (red/blue).
- Versatile, 8-button light control box includes 3 toggles, and siren control.
- Mobile-Vision Flashback 2 ™, manufactured by L3 Communications, provides solid-state video recording along with an integrated server supporting Digital Evidence Pro (DE Pro) software.
- Concurrent Recording Capabilities
- File Transfer
- Wireless Automatic Firmware Updates (DEP and DET users only)
- In-Vehicle Incident Classification
- GPS Module Included
- TRACE Feature
- Pre-Event Recording
- Compact Flash Card
- Advanced MPEG-4 Compression
- User Identification
- Digital Video Authentication
- External Triggers
- Vehicle Battery Friendly
- V-One All-In-One Computer
- No separate montior and display! This is a single integrated unit, much more powerful than it's predecessor and less expensive too!
- Removable 120 GB Solid State Drive
- Intel Dual Core i7 (Mobile) Processor
- 4GB RAM
- Internal WiFi/Bluetooth
- IP 64 rated for liquid and dirt contamination
- MIL-STD-810G tested for shock and vibration
- IR touch screen – eliminating the scratch-prone film of capacitive or resistive screens
- 5 mm shatter-proof glass screen
- GPS with WAAS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 12.1” LED backlight 1200 NIT sunlight-readable display
- R/W CD/DVD drive